the past is a strange place
cops on bikes used to transport criminals like this
this guy worked as an alarm for waking people up
one wheel motorcycle
pin-boys who manually lined pins up
baby cage for families who wanted their kids to get enough sunlight
zoo-keeper showering a penguin
But who woke up the guy that woke everyone else up
"You used to ride me like that" :(
Laverne Cox SLAYED the Facebook Photo Stop on the Emmys Red Carpet.
This should worry you. This fight is far from over, we can’t start strong and simply not finish
This is exactly what the cops wanted to happen, so that they could continue doing shit and people would think “oh, I don’t see anything in social media, so I guess it’s over, right?” and nobody would care anymore.
why does this make me feel mad
Because he’s considered powerful, and she’s considered a whore.
i have no feelings or emotions just sarcasm running through my veins
This is making my head throb
Wheres the sour cream on the paper? 🔎
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
|—||Abbie Nielsen (via incepti)|
How to greet your straight friends
We forget that our parents were once our age; they had hopes and dreams, laughed and cried till the early hours of the morning and once loved hopelessly. Like us, they were once in the embraces of youth, which they thought would last forever. At times they infuriate the hell out of us, but underneath it all they are human. Human and hopelessly flawed. Dictated not by logic, but by fear and love. Give em a break. Forgive them their flaws. Please.
"lol chill Hazel Grace it’s a metaphor"
if you’re reading this i’m beautiful